Allen Creek Community Church!
AC3 News & Events
Prepare The Way Preschool
- will be opening registration for the 2014-15 school year on January 6th. Look for class and tuition information near the PTW bulletin board in the Kreek Kids check in area. Thank you for your prayers and support as we move forward in this exciting adventure. If you have any questions, please contact Chandra at email@example.com or 360-659-7335 ext. 214
- Is the Hebrew word for vision, and it's what God had in mind for you when you were created. Each of us is a masterpiece, placed on earth for a unique purpose that's solely ours to fulfill. Come uncover God's dream for your life-your Chazown. The Chazown Experience is a 3-night, 6-session, video-driven, interactive class, written by Craig Groeschel. If you have attended the Network class in the past - think about trying Chazown to put a fresh coat of paint on your ministry life! We will meet Tuesday nights Jan. 7th, 14th, & 21st. Sign up today by emailing Dan.
FPU -Financial Peace University- will begin January 28th
- Are you already dreading the Christmas bills? Yes I said bills not bells! This class will help take that dread out of your 2014 Christmas. Learn how to manage and plan for all of life’s financial ups and downs. Register online at www.ac3.org/fpu. Class materials may be ordered at the time of your registration.
YEP 2013 - Year End Project
-“Own the Home, Stone by Stone” is our YEP* this year. Our goal is to raise enough $'s to purchase the main AC3 building where our weekend services are held.
By buying the building, we can save approximately $1500 a month in rent costs. Check out our current lobby display and our Special Projects page. YEP details will be available in both places as they become available. We can't wait to see what God is going to do through YEP!
*Please remember that YEP giving should always be a sacrificial challenge, "above and beyond" our normal giving.
Own the Home pledges= $29,390
Own the Home giving = $15,437
* A matching gift is available if we reach the gift total of $75,000.
Kreek Kids and SOG Cake Drive
- Kreek Kids and Seeds of Grace is challenging AC3 families to bring boxes of cake mixes and frosting during December to be given out to SOG families so they can have their own 'Happy Birthday Jesus' party at home! Find out more about this challenge on our Special Projects page.
2013 Christmas Schedule at AC3
-As you start to fill out your December calendar remember to include these AC3 offerings:
- Dec. 21 at 6pm & Dec. 22 at 9 & 10:30am "The Story" – a musical presentation of the Christmas story. This is a great inviting event for all your friends & family.
- NO Saturday service on Dec. 28th.
Dec. 29 One Sunday service only at 10:30am with a brunch style DishMixer at 10am. What is a DishMixer? It's simple bring a favorite food to share as we enjoy celebrating the completion of 2013 and the beginning of 2014.
By last name please bring:
A-F casserole dish (such as egg, cheese, meat, etc)
G-L bakery or pastry item. (such as muffins, bread, etc)
M-S salad (such as fruit, pasta, etc)
T-Z juice or dessert
We will provide the plates, cups, utensils, coffee, & tea etc.
The Creek This Week
To see full page calendar click here.