Welcome to Allen Creek Community Church! A place for people like you. Real people.
At AC3 we take God very seriously...but we don't take ourselves too seriously at all.
6:00pm Service (Nursery-5th grade)
7:00pm Social time with a light dinner.
10:00am Family Worship
10:30am Service (Nursery – 5th grade)
Watch a Welcome Video from Senior Pastor Rick Thiessen.
- You can hang with real people, like yourself. (get connected with social activities, community outreach and class electives, when YOU'RE ready)
- You'll feel welcomed but not harassed. (no one will contact you, unless you want to be)
- We have great kids and youth programs. (check out our Kids & Youth links)
- Your family has options! Join us SAT. @ 6pm or SUN. @ 9am or 10:30am. (Kreek Kids: SAT. 6pm & SUN. 10:30am)
- You won't be preached "at" or bored to tears. (we use drama, music and multi-media on stage to help you connect with the day’s message)
- We won't put you on the spot. (feel free to blend into the crowd)
- We have cool music. (no aunt Betsy singing her favorite hymn, again)
- We won't beg for money. (and we don't pass an offering plate)
- We offer great munchies. (donuts and refreshments on Sunday; a hearty snack that rivals any dinner on Saturday)
- Dress is casual and comfortable. (no fashion police show up here at AC3)
Not convinced? Meet the Staff. :)