It is our mission to share the love of Christ with each child and to provide a nurturing environment that will foster social, emotional, physical, cognitive, and spiritual development.
Children are a gift from God. They need hands-on experience and opportunities to explore the world around them in order to develop. Children learn through playing and need opportunities to engage in creative expression.
Families are the primary influence in their lives and we strive to partner with you to give your child the best possible education.
- Experienced, educated, and caring teachers.
- A well-rounded curriculum that builds skills for kindergarten while encouraging curiosity, self-direction, confidence and self-esteem.
- An emphasis on Christian values as we celebrate the uniqueness of each child.
- Inviting, creative, and stimulating classroom experiences.
- An Open Door policy for parents and invite them to visit and become part of the classroom experience.
- Social opportunities that encourage families to build community.
Classes & Registration
2019-20 Classes & Tuition Registration
Pre-K (age 4) M/W/F | 9:00am -12:00pm, $165 a month
Preschool (age 3), T/TH | 9:00am – 11:30am, $140 a month
Current Registration Fees
$60 per student for first child per family
$40 per student for second child per family
Or give us a call (360) 659-7335, option 2 (or Ext. 214)
Tours and appointments are available upon request.
Recent posts about Prepare the Way Preschool
- Hi Everyone, Prepare the Way Preschool (P.T.W.) is a unique …
- Looking back over the year… by Guest Blogger: Alicia Christiansen …
- Hi everyone! I have been working in the classroom at …
- As I sit in my classroom at Prepare The Way …