Raising up heroes in the faith through our Children’s Ministry.
Our weekend mission is to be the BEST HOUR in every family’s week! Our co-op vision is partnering with parents to raise up the next generation of heroes in the faith.
Children’s programs are offered in our Education Center during our weekend services for nursery through 5th grade. We want your family to feel welcome!
Two Registration Options:
- Pre-register your children online
- Register upon arrival
If you choose to register your children upon arrival, the following information should help when you arrive:
- At Check-In, provide your name and cell number plus each child’s name. We’ll check them in electronically and print parent pick-up tags for you.
- If your child has a severe allergy, medical, or a family security issue, please tell our Check-In staff so this info can be added to their name tag. ALWAYS request a RED DOT to place on their name tag to help alert our team.
- First Visit Registration Card(s) can be downloaded, fill out, and brought with you.
When is Kreek Kids available, and to which age groups?
Parents are the number one influence in a child’s life. We partner with parents’ efforts to pass on a legacy of faith to their children using a co-op format.
Handouts & Extras
Visitor guides, video tour, map, and other FAQs.
Recent Posts about Kreek Kids
- As we continue to navigate this season of change, Kreek …
- This post contains our latest Kreek Kids LIVE links, suggested …
- Pre-Register your Kids Online *You can pre-register your household ONLINE …
- Welcome! Whether you’re a Kreek Kids volunteer or a co-op …
- Knowing that parents are the number one influencers in their …
- It is our desire and mission to partner with you …
- Kreek Kids…The BEST HOUR in Every Family’s Week! Kreek Kids …
- If a picture tells a story, these ones are worth …