On the weekend of June 14th, AC3 reopened its doors to onsite services! We can now seat up to 75 in our auditorium (State Guidelines Updated 6/18). Social distancing and face masks are required but those in attendance agreed that it was a small price to pay to be able to worship alongside other AC3ers.
NOTE: Starting the first weekend in July, we will be holding ONE weekend service only; Sundays at 10am for the foreseeable future.
The 6/18 updates for faith-based organizations are also helping to pave the way for a simplified children’s program (K-5) in the not too distant future.
AC3 Service registration is no longer needed
☀️The 10am Sunday service will be shown as an event on our AC3 app and online but no registration is available or needed. You can sign up upon arrival to be contacted if there is a COVID-19 exposure in our building.
Need to Know…
- ‘AIR’ hugs, a friendly wave, and no-touch high fives are welcome! Unfortunately, no physical hugs or handshakes are currently allowed.
- There will limited in-person Kreek Kids for the time being. Find K-5th class registration information here when available.
- Saturday night services, Creek Espresso, food items, and coffee service are not available at this time.
- Face-coverings are required before, during, and after the service; inside and outside the building.
- We will follow 6-feet social distancing requirements, which includes sitting with those in your household only.
☀️We hope you’ll be able to join us live and in person this Sunday! We are excited that each phase brings us one step closer to ALL of us being together again.
If you still can’t join us live, join us on our Facebook Livestream at 10am every Sunday. We miss you and look forward to each and every opportunity we get to be together!