Play hard. Study well. Love your family. LOVE Jesus.
As we are encouraged to stay home and stay healthy, we can show our kids how to love God and to love others where ever we might be.
Knowing parents are the number one influence in their child’s life, we will post ‘simple’ and fun lesson ideas below for families to download. Our first 3-week lesson series is called ‘Overcome Fear’ and provided free courtesy of WildlyAnchored.com.
UPDATE: Sophia, one of our Kreek Kids teachers will be going LIVE Sunday 3/29, 4/5 & 4/19 at 11:45am after AC3’s FB Service Livestream with something fun for our Kreek Kids on facebook.com/AC3KreekKids! NO kids livestream Easter Sunday 4/12.
Unable to join us by Livestream? We suggest downloading the lesson packet and doing one lesson on Sundays before or after AC3’s Livestream; 9:30-10:30am or 11:45-12:45pm.
- 1-5th grades will earn five KK Bucks for each daily activity sheet completed or photo shared (one reward per day)
- Pre-KK students pick a prize from our treasure box by returning one or more activity sheets or photo shared.
- Don’t forget to show us your SPOTz:)
Weekly Lesson Ideas
- FEAR NOT – Matthew 14:22-33 (Peter walks on the water to Jesus)
- NO WORRIES – Matthew 6:25-34 (God takes care of us)
- CAST YOUR CARE – 2 Chronicles 20:1-4, 14-24, Proverbs 12:25, 1 Peter 5:7 Psalm 55:22 (Prayer & Jehoshaphat)
Thank you Melanie at WildlyAnchored.com for making these lessons easily accessible to our families on this webpost!
Melanie would love to know your child’s favorite lesson or activity and how you used them as a family:) Please send your family’s lesson highlights (photos welcome) to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will forward them to her.
Review: The Nine Categories of Bible
Bonus Dance Party Videos
Kreek Kids Top Worship Songs
We are so glad to be partnering with you as we raise up the next generation of heroes in the faith!
Twila, Trina and Kreek Kids Team