AC3 small groups vary in style and availability. Some groups are open year-round while others may be open for a short or seasonal time frame.
- Get connected to a current small group on our AC3 App!
If you are interested in a different small group or even starting a new group, contact Dan.
Established Groups – November 2019
- Men’s Search and Rescue- A Bible study for men located in the Conference room, Tuesday evenings at 7:00 p.m. lead by Josh Hill Josh.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Men’s Study, Coffee, and Doughnuts- A prayer group for men located in the Conference room, Wednesday mornings at 7:00 a.m. lead by Tom Jarnagin email@example.com
- Essence- A beginning Bible study and life (not only drugs and alcohol) recovery group for women located in the Conference room, every other Thursday evening (starting from 9/5/19) at 7:00 p.m. lead by Trina Perry firstname.lastname@example.org
- Moms as Mentors (MAMs) – A mom’s group for moms in all stages of parenthood located in the Blue room, 2nd and 4th Thursdays starting in October at 10:00 a.m. lead by Laura Bader email@example.com https://www.facebook.com/groups/mamac3/
Groups new to AC3 in the Fall 2019
- Apologetics 101– Join as Rick guides us through the how-to’s of defending our faith when faced with certain hot-button issues or common questions. We will meet in the blue room 2nd and 4th Tuesdays 6:00- 7:30. Childcare will not be provided. *November 2019-February 2020* https://www.facebook.com/groups/438490173677160/
- FPU Next Steps- A continuing support/accountability group for Financial Peace University graduates located in the Conference Room, 4th Mondays starting 9/23/19 at 5:30 p.m. lead by Kaz Bedker firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.facebook.com/groups/ac3fpunextsteps/
- Koinonea Creations- A co-ed group where crafts meet biblical application located in the Conference room, 2nd and 4th Wednesday starting 9/11/19 at 6:00 p.m. co-led by BethAnna Counsellor email@example.com and Tricia Story firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.facebook.com/groups/ac3koinonea/
- Founding Discourse- All are welcome to this group where we will be discussing what historical documents show the Founding Fathers said and how that ties into current events when applicable. Located in the Orange Room, 3rd Thursdays starting 9/19/19 at 6:30 p.m. Led by Lee Braaten email@example.com and Jaime Dodds. https://www.facebook.com/groups/AC3FoundingDiscourse
- Page Turners– Co-ed book club located in the Orange Room, 1st Thursdays starting 9/5/19 at 6:00 p.m led by Jaime Dodds. https://www.facebook.com/groups/ac3pageturners/edit/
More upcoming groups yet be finalized include a senior citizens group, and a simplify your life group.
If you are interested in leading or attending a group that we don’t currently offer or being put in contact with someone who may be willing to co-lead with you, please contact Dan Hazen and his team.