Here is the Morph/RELIC preview for this week:
The parent preview is also posted on our facebook pages!
Find our facebook here:
CREEK ESPRESSO IS OPEN THIS WEEK AND NEXT WEEK
The espresso stand is open an hour before youth group this week and next week for the Halloween party! Students can come early, buy a cocoa, chai tea, or Italian soda and just hang out. We really want students to know this is a safe place that they can come and just be.
Small Groups are set – Your student’s small group should be pretty set as to who is in it and who is leading it. The purpose of small groups is for students to have a smaller, closer-knit community that they can check in with weekly. We also want students to have a specific leader that is their “small group leader” that they can talk to if they ever need a safe adult. Small group leaders should be touching base with you in the next few weeks to introduce themselves.
Game time – As usual, we’ll play some games! Games are a great way for students to build relationships and just have fun!
The “Talky” part – This week – Ghost stories with Wayne-o
This week, our resident Old guy, Wayne will be sharing some stories with us about his experiences with the spirit realm. We’ll talk about those beings we cannot explain, who they are, what they are, what’s their purpose and what’s our part in it all.
INVESTIGATIONS continues this week!
Happening on Tuesday nights during youth group, this class is built on questions about faith, God, creation, or the bible. Meeting from 7-8:30 in the conference room for the month of October.
Announcements for this week!
- Sunday Morning Class – Come check out the class for Jr. High and High School students during our 10:30 service on Sunday. Students are dismissed from the service and meet in the conference room. Bring your bible!
- Halloween/Harvest Party -We’ll have our Halloween/Harvest Party on October 30th! This party will be for both Jr high and High School students. Students can wear their costumes and we’ll have lots of fun games and food. Invite a friend!
- We need help with food this year! We are wondering if some of you might be willing to donate some snacks for the party! We’d like to provide some “heartier” and “healthier” options as well as a few treats. Please email B at Morph.AC3@gmail.com if you are able to help. Here is a link to a few Halloween themed suggestions: https://delishably.com/holidays/Party-Food-Ideas-For-Halloween
- Before you go… for Juniors and Seniors – It’s hard to be a Christian out in the real world! This is a small group designed to provide a community where students can talk about the challenges they’ll face after high school.
- They start meeting the first Saturday in November during the “extended” portion of the service. Contact Sarah Ade to connect with this group. (425)418-2141 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kreek Kids Christmas Program is looking for actors, singers, musicians and volunteers for our Christmas Program. (If you don’t know, Kreek Kids is the name of our children’s ministry here at AC3.)
Practices will be held at 6:00 PM Oct. 27th until ‘Show Time’ Sunday, Dec. 8th.
Some parent helpers will be needed each week at practice. Please let us know if you are available for a week or two.
- Want to know more? Contact Trina @ 425-737-4061 with your questions.
Have you signed up for an interview yet?
We really value your input and hope that each and every one of you will participate. The information collected will be confidential and not shared directly with the AC3 leadership—this is an opportunity for you to be totally transparent and authentic in your comments.
The interviews will be
November 22 & 23
You can sign up for your own Interview today! Just click Events inside of your Church Center App. Or if you don’t want to download the app, reply back to this email and I’ll have Sarah, our office administrator call you to set up a time that works for you.
A paper sign-up is also available at the Info Center.
Questions? email@example.com 360-659-SEEK
That’s it for this week! Remember Halloween Party is next week, invite a friend!