Whether you’re a Kreek Kids volunteer or a co-op parent, this page is for you! Understanding ‘why we do, what we do’ in kid’s ministry is key to fulfilling our mission, to be the BEST HOUR in every family’s week! We understand that your time is valuable so we’re choosing to bring some of our ministry training and important information to you online. With everyone’s busy schedules these days, what could be easier?
Kreek Kids Volunteers and Co-op Parents…
- who share family and ministry ideas with each other, raise the quality of our families and children’s ministry for today and tomorrow.
- who know what they do matters, make a positive impact on the next generation of even our littlest heroes in the faith.
- who train and review ministry basics regularly are happier while serving and are stretched deeper in their own faith.
Engaged learning can give you a fresh sense of purpose, joy, and true satisfaction. We want this for you! Do you know of any online training or ministry ideas that would be helpful to our co-op parents and Kreek Kids volunteers? Please let us know. Together, we can help make Kreek Kids the BEST HOUR of every family’s week! Twila
Policies, Downloads, and Posts
What Will I Do? – Check-In Team
What Will I Do? – Nursery Team
What Will I Do? – Pre-KK Team
What Will I Do? – Elementary Team
Blogs, Links, and Other
- Top 10 Volunteer Quiz (earn a latte!)
- Children’s Ministry Matters at AC3 (blog)
- Hero Update Monthly (mailing list sign-up)
- Facebook Page Like and follow us on Facebook!
Online Video Training
Skill Builder Videos are from Kids Kount Publishing. Although their videos are more traditional in church style and were created over 5 years ago, the skills taught are still relevant and complement our teaching style. Watch, learn and earn a latte’ or two!
- Large Group Presenters (5) Great presenting tips!
- Teachers and Helpers (8)
- Puppet Training (8)
- Directors and Leaders (5)
- Supply Coordinator (4)
- Do It Yourself Costumes and Props (12)
Watch 8 videos and earn a latte! Email Twila when completed.
Two Minute Training – Something for Everyone!
Snack-size training videos provide a quick tip or two to help you in ministry THIS week! Review 2-3 videos a week and watch your ministry skills grow! This link has something for everyone. Learn how to best welcome families, understand our 2&3’s, 4&5’s, 1st-4th and the 5th & 6th-grade students and helpers in our ministry.
Watch 12 videos and earn a latte! Email Twila when completed.