Welcome to Kreek Kids Team Central!
- share family and ministry ideas, raise the quality of our families and children’s ministry for today and tomorrow.
- know what they do matters, make a positive impact on the next generation of even our littlest heroes in the faith.
- train and review ministry basics regularly are happier while serving and are stretched deeper in their own faith.
Engaged learning can give you a fresh sense of purpose, joy, and true satisfaction. We want this for you! Do you know of any online training or ministry ideas that would be helpful to our co-op parents and Kreek Kids volunteers? Please let us know. Together, we can help make Kreek Kids the BEST HOUR of every family’s week! Twila, Trina and Team
Kreek Kids Overview
Join Our Team!
- Kreek Kids Volunteer Application
- Parent Co-op Partnership: Overview and Invitation
- Student Helper Volunteer Application
- Find Your Unique Fit – Ministry Positions
FAQ and Policies
Nursery-5th Grade Training Basics
Ministry Team Descriptions
Online Video Training
Think Orange Leadership – Training Videos
- Skill Builder Videos are from Kids Kount Publishing. Although their videos are more traditional in church style and were created several years ago, the skills taught are still relevant and complement our teaching style. Watch, learn, and earn a latte’ or two!
- Large Group Presenters (5) Great presenting tips!
- Teachers and Helpers (8)
- Puppet Training (8)
- Directors and Leaders (5)
- Supply Coordinator (4)
- Do It Yourself Costumes and Props (12)
Watch 8 videos and earn a latte! Email Twila when completed.
Two Minute Training – Something for Everyone!
Snack-size training videos provide a quick tip or two to help you in ministry THIS week! Review 2-3 videos a week and watch your ministry skills grow! This link has something for everyone. Learn how to best welcome families, understand our 2&3’s, 4&5’s, 1st-4th and the 5th & 6th-grade students and helpers in our ministry.
Watch 12 videos and earn a latte! Email Twila when completed.