This C.S.A. gardening and mission-minded group of individuals from AC3 and our local community plant, cultivate, harvest vegetables, keep bees for honey and share the harvest. You might say, “I’ve heard of this! It’s a C.S.A. (Community Supported Agriculture)!” You’re partially right…but there’s MORE! While CSA’s are not a new idea, making it a ‘Gospel’ endeavor might be! Where a CSA simply provides it’s paying customers with produce, First Fruits adds a few wrinkles:
- Most members provide the labor to grow the food themselves; co-op style.
- A lion’s share of the harvest is contributed to Seeds of Grace for distribution days and it’s Market Mentorship Project. MMP provides a seasonal market place experience for its mentees needing a hand up in our community.
FIRST FRUITS MISSION STATEMENT
Loving God, one another and our community by producing and sharing wholesome foods in a Christ-centered community.
Find Out More
(Membership fees are for a full year. No monthly fees.)
Contact Jan Hayes 425-268-7949 with any questions.
Visitors are welcome by appointment only.
First Fruits Meeting Schedule
- November-March: Select Saturdays 10:30 AM. Place TBD
- April-October: 1st Saturday monthly 10:00 AM at The Farm
- Harvest Party: Usually held on a Saturday in October