In our mission to be a safe church for seekers, we sometimes hear those attending say that they don’t know who someone is. We want you to get to know the faces you see around AC3 . We are starting with the Triad, and last time we introduced you to Dan Hazen. Next up, we have Nate Crain, one of our AC3 Board Members.
- How I clear my mind after a challenging day:
|Nate and his wife, Amanda|
- Change I’d like to see among Christians today:
Be more real. Don’t be something you’re not.
- How I found my way to AC3:
- Moment I saw significant change in my servant life:
- Advice I’d give to Younger Me:
- 3 disciplines/habits that keep me connected to community:
- Gifting I most admire:
- Favorite serving experience:
- What book left a lasting impression on you?
- 3 disciplines/habits that keep me connected to God:
- What is your favorite sport to watch? Team to follow?
- If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is your idea of a dream vacation?
- Beach or Mountains? Why?
- Favorite season? Why?
- What are your top 3 hobbies?
- Morning person or night owl?
- You have a day with NOTHING planned and no responsibilities!
- What is the last thing you binge-watched?