In our mission to be a safe church for seekers, we sometimes hear those attending say that they don’t know who someone is. We want you to get to know the faces you see around AC3. We are starting with the Triad, and last time we introduced you to Johnna Thiessen. Next up, we have Scott Taylor, one of our Board Members at AC3!
- How I clear my mind after a challenging day:
Find something to read.
- Advice to a person of faith dealing with a broken relationship with their church:
- Change I’d like to see among Christians today:
- Moment I saw significant change in my servant life:
When Sarah and I decided to marry.
- How I found my way to AC3:
- Gifting I most admire:
- Favorite serving experience:
- 3 disciplines/habits that keep me connected to God:
Bible reading, admiration of nature, and music
- What book left a lasting impression on you?
- There is a zombie apocalypse…What is your weapon of choice?
- Marvel or DC?
- Beach or Mountains? Why?
- What is your favorite sport to watch? Team to follow?
- Favorite season? Why?
- You can only listen to the same song OR watch the same movie for the rest of your life. What do you choose?
- You have a day with NOTHING planned and no responsibilities! What do you do?
- What is the last thing you binge-watched?
- Morning person or night owl?
- Best advice I’ve ever gotten: