Kids & Youth
P T W Preschool
PTW is short for Prepare The Way Preschool. If you are looking for a preschool that is held during the week, check it out!
It is our mission to share the love of Christ with each child and to provide a nurturing environment that will foster social, emotional, physical, cognitive, and spiritual development.
• Children are a gift from God
• Children need hands on experiences and opportunities to explore the world around them in order to develop.
• Children learn through play.
• Children need opportunities to engage in creative expression.
• Children’s families are the primary influence in their lives and we strive to partner with you to give your child the best possible education.
• Experienced, educated, and caring teachers.
• A well rounded curriculum that builds skills for kindergarten while encouraging curiosity, self-direction, confidence and self-esteem.
• An emphasis on Christian values as we celebrate the uniqueness of each child.
• Inviting, creative, and stimulating classroom experiences.
• An “Open door” policy for parents and invite them to visit and become part of the classroom experience.
• Social opportunities that encourage families to build community.
PTW Registration 2016-2017
CLASSES & TUITION:
Pre-Kindergarten/4 year olds
M/W/F - 9:00am - 12:00pm
Preschool/3 year olds
T/TH – 9:00am – 11:30am
CURRENT REGISTRATION FEES:
$60 for 1st child in family
$40 for 2nd child in family in same year
Registration fees are non-refundable
Both PTW classrooms are currently full for the 2016-17 school year. Contact Chandra by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 360-659-7335, option 2 (or EXT. 214) with your questions.
Registration and tours for both age groups will begin in early 2017 for the following school year. At that time, registrations packets will be available.
Meet Chandra (video)