Values are essential for...life, ministry and decision making.
Our mission and vision are built upon the following shared Biblical values:
- Truth: Utilizing God's Word as the ultimate standard, we are committed to the pursuit of truth in all matters and purpose to live by it.
- Intrinsic Worth of People: Human worth cannot be earned, lost or bestowed and is intrinsic to our being because we are created in the image of God. This dignity grants people the freedom
- Grace and Mercy: Realizing the depths of God's love and forgiveness for us expressed through His grace (giving us what we don't deserve) and His mercy (not giving us what we do deserve), we will strive to extend to others these same principles in every situation.
- Integrity: We will strive to live our lives as people committed to being like Christ, authentic and consistent in what we say and do, which will serve as an example to others.
- Justice: Doing that which is right, regardless of what has gone wrong, which includes being willing to be held accountable for what we say and do and to treat each other with equity and fairness. "Never look for justice, but never cease to give it." Oswald Chambers
- Excellence: We will do everything to the best of our ability because this reflects the glory of God and He deserves our best. Excellence thrives where passion and creativity abound. It is our desire never to bore people out of the kingdom of God.
- Selflessness: Selflessness is a desire to bring glory to God. With Christ as our example, we will humbly serve each other. We recognize that there is no hierarchy established.